[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Searching the Listserve

Jane LaBarbara jane.labarbara at mail.wvu.edu
Thu Jul 14 16:56:48 EDT 2016

I agree with Carlos regarding the utility of searching through old listserv messages.  I’ve made a separate folder in my email for this listserv, just so I can search for things, but it only includes emails sent after I joined the listserv late last year.  I’m not sure if it would be possible, but even having the ability to do a Google search with the site limited to http://lyralists.lyrasis.org/pipermail/archivesspace_users_group/ would be pretty useful.

-Jane L.

Jane Metters LaBarbara
Assistant Curator
West Virginia & Regional History Center<https://wvrhc.lib.wvu.edu/>