[Archivesspace_Users_Group] RDE Notes Field Not Saving Content

Cheri Crist ccrist at eastman.org
Mon Jul 11 16:57:20 EDT 2016

I'm having issues with the Notes fields in Rapid Data Entry. Specifically,
text that I've entered in the Contents field for a particular Note
disappears when I click "Save Rows" or even "Validate Rows," as though I
never typed it. Instead, it gives me an error message. I've tried
everything from exiting out of AS and signing back in to restarting the
whole computer, but I keep getting this circular issue whereby it won't
save the text I enter into the Content field in RDE.

Cheri Crist
Project Archivist
Richard and Ronay Menschel Library
George Eastman Museum