[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Error on localhost: 8080?

Brynn E White Brynn.White at akc.org
Fri Jul 8 15:23:07 EDT 2016

Hello, I am installing with minimal technical background and zero internal IT support so apologies for the basic questions and sincere appreciation for any help.

As of other day, ArchivesSpace was successfully installed, setup with MySQL,  and running on my local PC.  As of this morning, I cannot get localhost:8080/ to open. MySQL looks happy and connected. We have been at wit's end covering all our bases trying to figure out the problem. If anyone has some preliminary troubleshooting tips I am all ears.

Brynn White
Archivist, AKC Library & Archives
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1D92C.A0C0E6C0]
260 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10016