[Archivesspace_Users_Group] publish feature

Sarah Horowitz shorowitz at haverford.edu
Thu Jul 7 15:33:28 EDT 2016

Hello everyone,

We're new to ArchivesSpace, and I have what may be some basic questions.

1. Is it possible to set "publish" as a default for just one type of thing?
That is, we want all our resources to be public, but not our accessions. Is
there a way to set that as the default?

2. Does the publish check box cascade? That is, if I check publish at the
resource level, do I also have to check it in that record for every single
note?

3. I set up default values in the resource record while logged in as
myself, a systems admin. However, when other people are logged into the
repository, they do not see these defaults. I thought that these defaults
were supposed to apply to the whole repository? (That is what we want them
to do.)

4. How can I change the "browse" display to show more than the default 10
per page?

Many thanks for your assistance.

Sarah

--