[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Can breadcrumbs appear next to each record in initial search results?

Nathan Hosburgh NHOSBURGH at Rollins.edu
Wed Jul 6 15:21:15 EDT 2016

If I do a search in AS for something that is a common term, we will often get many results that appear with the same heading, but are actually different objects that were simply labeled the same way over time.  A good example: https://aspace.rollins.edu/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&controller=search&action=search&page=1&q=hamilton+holt

Many of the objects labeled "Holt, Hamilton" are photos.  They are all different objects, but show up looking the same at this initial level of search results.

If we click into one particular object, we get more of a sense of what that object is and a breadcrumb at the top showing where it falls in the overall collection organizational structure: https://aspace.rollins.edu/repositories/2/archival_objects/16768

Is there a way to have such a breadcrumb trail display next to each record/object in initial search results in AS?  So each record would look something like this in initial search results:

[cid:image001.png at 01D1D79A.07EC7F10]

Nate

Nathan Hosburgh
Discovery & Systems Librarian