[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Forum or manual?

Tomecek, Christy christy.tomecek at yale.edu
Tue Jul 5 13:18:54 EDT 2016

Hi Ludwig,

If you’re looking for documentation/have questions on how to use the program, ArchivesSpace maintains a user manual and a library of screencasts. You can access them at https://docs.archivesspace.org/. You will need to create an account with your institution email to access this (i.e. it’s not open to the public).

Best,
Christy
--

Christy Tomecek