[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Solr version

Neal, Rick rneal at richmond.edu
Fri Jan 15 14:33:31 EST 2016

Good afternoon,

We are in the middle of a security audit and it's complaining about my solr version. I see this in the solr admin console and I 'think' this is the current solr version:

4.0.0.2012.10.06.03.05.55

There are multiple complaints by the scanner relating to solr versions < 4.1, < 4.31, <4.10.5, and <4.6.0.

We are running ArchiveSpace version 1.0.9 and I was wondering what version of solr is included in the latest stable ArchiveSpace release.

Thanks,

Rick