[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [archivesspace] Planned enhancements to ArchivesSpace location management

Callahan, Maureen maureen.callahan at yale.edu
Fri Jan 15 12:06:47 EST 2016

Maybe this is something that the community (and eventually the product owner group) can weigh in on, but it seems important to me that any new functionality follow the patterns of the application generally. Since it’s been the case that when there’s a new record type that a user can interact with, there’s always a permission type that goes with it, I’d definitely like to see new development follow this pattern.

MC