[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Call for information on ArchivesSpace Integrations

Max Eckard eckardm at umich.edu
Wed Jan 13 09:34:00 EST 2016

[Apologies for cross-posting]

Colleagues,

I’m writing on behalf of the ArchivesSpace Technical Advisory Committee
Integrations sub-team. Part of our charge is to maintain a centralized,
public space to keep track of high-level information on current
ArchivesSpace integrations. We’ll do this on the (currently rather sparsely
populated) Integrations and Other Community Projects
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/display/ADC/Integrations+and+Other+Community+Projects>
page of the ArchivesSpace wiki.

In order to facilitate this, we’ve created an ArchivesSpace Integrations
Information
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15Nrlix43o78N03ZiTmqWL71_W4YcbiB8w9GPITVP1QU/viewform>
Google Form. Please let us know about your integration work by filling out
the form to the best of your ability. Once submitted, we'll take a look
during one of our monthly calls.

*Note: for our purposes we’ve defined integration as “some kind of coupling
that doesn't rely on manual intervention.” That’s purposely broad, but you
can find out more about what we have in mind on our Integrations Defined
<https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/editpage.action?pageId=34537476>
page.*

We’ll use this information to populate that page, to communicate your work
with the ArchivesSpace community and to develop other resources for future
parties interested in integration.

Let us know if you have any questions and thank you in advance for your
time!

Max

--
*Max Eckard*
*Assistant Archivist for Digital Curation*

Bentley Historical Library
1150 Beal Ave.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2113
734/763-7518 <734.763.7518>