[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Integration question

Doiel, Robert rsdoiel at caltech.edu
Tue Jan 12 18:07:14 EST 2016

Hello,

I am working on integrating a website with ArchivesSpace 1.4.2 content.  The REST API docs are helpful but they are light on details if you want to do search with filters and facets. Does anyone have a good set of examples they can point me to?

For the public search and browse in the website I want to make sure that I only serve contents that have publish equal to true and suppressed equal to false.

I had assumed I should be able to do something like

     curl -H "X-ArchivesSpace-Session $SESSION" http://localhost:8089/repositories/2/search?q=Test&page=1&simple_filter=publish:true,suppress:false

But that yields an error message of

     {"error":{"simple_filter":["Wanted type [String] but got 'publish:true,suppress:false'"]}}

The docs I am currently look at are

+ http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/api/
+ https://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/doc/file.API.html

Thank you very much,