[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Code4Lib 2016 events

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Jan 12 07:35:29 EST 2016

Hi,

In regards to the PUI stuff, I'm really not at all familiar with what going on there, so I'm probably not the best person to present on it. It looks like Brian might not be able to make it, so if someone else from the PUI redesign group wants to do a presentation, that would be great.

I would most likely do something about the JSONModel API client library that I started at the recent NY meetup and have been chipping away at in my spare time.

best,chris

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/