[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Archon migration SortOrder values

Flanagan, Patrick PJFlanagan at ship.edu
Mon Jan 11 10:20:24 EST 2016

Hi Phillip,

I've tried doing this through an SQL query; does the query look correct to you? I assume anything with the name Title and ParentID is a duplicate, but that might be wrong.
select Title, ParentID, COUNT(*) FROM tblCollections_Content GROUP BY Title, ParentID HAVING count(*) > 1 \G

That returned 7506 rows with various counts, so I hope I'm incorrect! Or would it be easier to look and see from the Archon interface itself?

~Patrick