[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Customizing ArchivesSpaceTemplates Based on Repository

Terry Brady Terry.Brady at georgetown.edu
Wed Jan 6 12:11:24 EST 2016

We are interested in customizing our public-facing ArchivesSpace templates
based on the repository containing a resource.

We would like to provide a custom logo for each repository and we would
like to alter some contact language as a user navigates between resources
in different repositories.

Does such a mechanism already exist?  If so, how do I make use of that
mechanism?

We see that the URL often identifies the containing repository id.  It
would be useful if some of the containing divs contained the repository id
in their markup.

Thanks, Terry

--
Terry Brady