[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Custom Javascript for Public Interface

Carlos Lemus carlos.lemus at unlv.edu
Mon Feb 22 12:37:13 EST 2016

Hello Phil,

Add it in a custom plugin or on your
plugins/local/public/assets/javascripts .

But I think the part you are missing is under
plugins/local/public/views

create a file called layout_head.html.erb
and add the following code, this will add your javascript to the header of
the public interface

<%= javascript_include_tag
"#{@base_url}/assets/javascripts/NAME_OF_FILE.js" %>

I haven't actually tried this on the public side, but it worked on the
staff side and it worked out. Try that out and let me know what happens.

Good Luck,

Carlos Lemus
Application Programmer, Special Collections Technical Services
University Libraries, University of Nevada, Las Vegas