[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Spawn accession record to A-Space on the Open Internet

Jack Robertson jrobertson at monticello.org
Fri Feb 19 11:08:06 EST 2016

Dear Everyone,
We at Monticello are new members of A-Space and I have been following the conversations on the lyralists Users Group with awe and admiration.  The technical issues are complex and your expertise is impressive!
We have been using Archon for the past four years, and are eager to migrate to A-Space.
I write now to ask if I can be referred to publicly-accessible instances of A-Space?
We've found and checked out the Sandbox, and now we are hoping to see how archives have made finding aids available to the public.

Thanks very much,

--Jack

        [NEW LOGO Color JPEG 2]

Jack Robertson  ||  Foundation Librarian
Jefferson Library  ||  Thomas Jefferson Foundation
P.O. Box 316,  Charlottesville, VA  22902
434-984-7545  ||  http://www.monticello.org/site/research-and-collections/jefferson-library