[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Unpublish Repository from Public Interface

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Thu Feb 18 09:14:05 EST 2016

Phil,

We’ve been doing some work with publishing/unpublishing through the API as well. Hillel Arnold wrote a script that basically does the same thing that Maureen’s does if you’d like to take a look at it: https://github.com/RockefellerArchiveCenter/scripts/blob/master/archivesspace/asPublish.py

In case anyone’s interested, we’ve also written a Python script to use the API to find and delete matching access restriction notes from archival objects across an entire repository. I’m sure it could be prettied up or expanded pretty easily, just submit a pull request: https://github.com/RockefellerArchiveCenter/as_notes_delete

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist
914-366-6386