[Archivesspace_Users_Group] LCNAF plugin for subjects (not just agents/persons)

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Mon Feb 1 17:10:57 EST 2016

That’s an important point to consider!

Also, the LCNAF import tool works better for personal names than it does for corporate or family names, but in all cases it still doesn’t pull in the Authority ID.  It’s a great start, though, and I’d love to see ASpace connected with other thesauri in the future!  And SNAC, http://socialarchive.iath.virginia.edu/snac/search, of course ☺