[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Google, etc indexing and searching

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Mon Feb 1 14:54:36 EST 2016

Hello,

I know that our public site is indexed, and there doesn’t seem to be a limit to how far down into a resource tree it will index, as long as the records are published. Here’s a sample search from our public site: https://www.google.com/webhp?hl=en#hl=en&q=marjorie+hornbein+site:duarchives.coalliance.org  -k