[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FW: Help upgrading ArchivesSpace on a Windows/MySQL system

Laurie Arp laurie.arp at lyrasis.org
Thu Dec 8 19:17:12 EST 2016

Hello Ben,

I had the team look into this.

They tested 1.5.2-RC1 as a service on windows and it worked fine.

So, I wonder if there is another issue. I can have the DTS folks follow up with you to see if they can help.

In answer to the query about the roadmap itself, yes we are working on a development roadmap that will provide more specifics as to content and dates and we hope to share more details soon.

Best wishes,

Laurie Gemmill Arp
Director, Collections Services & Community Supported Software
laurie.arp at lyrasis.org<mailto:laurie.arp at lyrasis.org>
800.999.8558 x 2908