[Archivesspace_Users_Group] RHE linus HTTPS and Apache configuration problem

Fleming, Jason flemingj at uncw.edu
Thu Dec 8 14:43:14 EST 2016

Hello,

Can someone who has successfully set up archivesspace on a RHE apache 2.2 server to use https on the staff side please contact me concerning this problem that I am having?

I have gotten the sign in page to use https but when I go to view or edit a record it switches back to http

I think this is where it is breaking is when it creates this link to View/Edit a record:
 ...?uri=%2F

I have set up a DNS entry for the public view to work with port 80 and another one for the staff side to use 443

Thank you for taking a look

-Jason

Jason Fleming
Information Technology Librarian

601 South College Road | Wilmington, NC  28403-5990
T: 910-962-2675 | flemingj at uncw.edu
http://library.uncw.edu