[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Testing the ArchivesSpace 1.5.0 Release Candidate: Results and Update

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Apr 26 12:10:33 EDT 2016

Hi,

If you already have the plugin installed, the conversion process in the upgrade essentially does nothing. You can upgrade from any version into the newer version and don't have to stop at any versions along the way ( like it you have v1.0 you can upgrade right to v1.5 without installing v1.4.2 ).

Just keep the container_management plugin in your config.rb, run the setup-database.sh|.bat script, start the application, let it reindex, then stop the app and remove the container_management from your config.rb setting.

best,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/