[Archivesspace_Users_Group] reminder: call for ArchivesSpace Member Forum 2016 speakers and topics

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Tue Apr 26 09:04:15 EDT 2016

Just a quick reminder to get your proposals and suggestions for the Member Forum in this week. They can be for something as brief as a 5-minute talk as part of a lightning session or as extensive as a half-day workshop to teach others about some aspect of ArchivesSpace. All ideas welcome, and thanks to those who have submitted so far!

Christine