[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace on commercial host?

Dawson, Leilani ldawson at wcs.org
Thu Apr 21 16:54:08 EDT 2016

Is anyone using a commercial hosting provider like DreamHost, InMotion, or HostGator to host their ArchivesSpace instance?

If so, are you using shared hosting, VPS, or a dedicated private server?  Also, if you're using VPS or a dedicated server and are free to share, can you give a sense of the specifications you're using (e.g. memory, storage, cores, data transfer limits, etc.)?

We're also looking into having a provider like LYRASIS or LibraryHost host our ArchivesSpace installation, but want to be sure we're covering all of our options.

(I'm also asking this on the Google group, so apologies for duplicates.)

Thanks,
-Leilani.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D19BEE.6B705260]

Leilani Dawson
Processing Archivist, Library & Archives
Wildlife Conservation Society
2300 Southern Boulevard   Bronx NY 10460
ldawson at wcs.org
http://www.wcs.org/library