[Archivesspace_Users_Group] LCNAF import

Majewski, Steven Dennis (sdm7g) sdm7g at eservices.virginia.edu
Fri Apr 15 16:25:00 EDT 2016

What version of ArchivesSpace are you running ?

Is it configured to run using a different prefix or anything different in the config from the defaults ?
( That might be significant since that message indicates a routing problem mapping a controller action to a URL. )

At what stage, or after what actions do you get that error ?
( I’m guessing from that message that you started the import, but it didn’t manage to display the job status page.
  You might also look in data/shared/ directory for an import log file and see if the import was otherwise successful.
  Or perhaps check if the subject or agent you attempted to import got created. )

— Steve Majewski