[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Resources Report - Linear Feet

Johna L Von Behrens jvb at sfasu.edu
Wed Sep 30 10:50:57 EDT 2015

This report has been running for about 30 minutes. I tried to run one the other day and let it run for about 2 hours with the same results.

I am not totally clear on what fields are included in the “key fields”

[cid:image001.png at 01D0FB64.EA957870]

This report indicates what specific fields are included in the reports.

[cid:image002.png at 01D0FB65.62F2C390]

Johna Von Behrens, MLIS, CA, MSED
University<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/academic> Archivist and Records Manager
East Texas Research Center<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/>
Stephen F. Austin State University<http://www.sfasu.edu/>
PO Box 13055 SFA Station
Nacogdoches<http://www.ci.nacogdoches.tx.us/>, TX  75962
Phone 936.468.1536
Fax 936.468.4117

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of
Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.