[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Transfer component UI issue?

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Wed Sep 30 08:57:46 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Has anyone else run into an issue with version 1.4.0 where the transfer component UI doesn't seem to work? I've attached a screenshot.

The button to browse obscures the typing box, and the suggested resources to transfer to don't appear. Additionally, when I click on "Browse", the menu to select a resource record never appears.

I didn't run into this issue with v1.3.0. I've tested on both Chrome and Firefox, and ran into the same issue. We are not running any plugins that should change the interface.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center