[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace team availability week of September 28

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Thu Sep 24 12:04:12 EDT 2015

Dear ArchivesSpace Members,

Most of the ArchivesSpace program team, including Brad, Chris, and me, will be in Atlanta the week of September 28 (next week) for an all-LYRASIS staff meeting. We'll be in various related activities during the regular workday and will typically only be able to catch up with emails and calls outside of that time. We will be back in regular contact beginning the week of October 5. Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time - it's rare that we are able to get together with our LYRASIS colleagues and each other in person, and we look forward to our community reaping the benefits of this short break in the long run.

On a related note, we are planning to release v1.4.0 of ArchivesSpace on September 25. We are making this release available as soon as possible because we want you to have access to the important improvements it will provide and to begin testing them in your own environment or in the sandbox (http://archivesspace.org/sandbox), if you wish. Please note, however, that due to ArchivesSpace staff being in Atlanta, staff assistance with the release will be delayed during the week of Sept 28.

Best,
Christine

Christine Di Bella
Community Outreach and Support Manager