[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Migrating data from Derby to MySQL

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Sep 22 12:09:58 EDT 2015

Hi,

Yes, I'm tried to migrate data from deby to mysql a couple of times and never have very good results.

Your best options are probably to start another instance of ArchivesSpace using mysql and either:

a) write a script that transfers data from one REST API endpoint to another

or

b) manually copy/paste data from one to the other.

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/