[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Provenance note in accession record

Susan Luftschein luftsche at usc.edu
Wed Sep 16 16:38:28 EDT 2015

Hi Angela,

Thanks for bringing this up.  This has been one of the things I keep meaning to mention to the developers as an enhancement for a future release, because I'm tired of doing that cutting and pasting.

Chris and Brad, can we consider this a formal request?

Thanks,
Sue

Sue Luftschein
Archival and Metadata Librarian