[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Invalid EAD export

Dallas Pillen djpillen at umich.edu
Tue Sep 15 08:58:12 EDT 2015

Could this be what's causing the issue?

https://github.com/archivesspace/archivesspace/blob/master/backend/app/exporters/serializers/ead.rb#L18-L28

if ( content.strip.start_with?("<p") will match both "<p>" and
"<persname>", so if a note starts with either of those (or any other tag
that begins with p) the content will not get wrapped in a <p> tag on export.

*Dallas Pillen*Project Archivist

  Bentley Historical Library <http://bentley.umich.edu/>
  1150 Beal Avenue
  Ann Arbor, Michigan 48109-2113