[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Exporting EAD

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Tue Sep 15 03:05:30 EDT 2015

Hi Phil,

I don't understand what you mean exactly, but it's pretty easy to modify the exporter to how you would like it.

I wrote a blog post about that here:

https://archivesspace.atlassian.net/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=18088140

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/