[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Invalid EAD export

Chris Powell sooty at umich.edu
Mon Sep 14 11:42:54 EDT 2015

Please disregard the hyphen in the example EAD import! The hazards of
cutting and pasting out of Internet Explorer.

born January 16, 1895 in New Jersey, to German parents. He was the oldest
of three children.</p><p>A communist and conscientious objector [etc.]
letter of November 7, 1920. </p></bioghist>