[Archivesspace_Users_Group] How to delete a populated repository?

Katherine Collett kcollett at hamilton.edu
Thu Sep 10 09:28:03 EDT 2015

We would also like to delete some old test repositories (and the Lyrasis training repository) — will this script do that, without bothering our current active repository?  And is it still working with the current version of ArchivesSpace?

When I try to delete the unwanted repositories I get the “repository not empty” error message.

Katherine

Katherine Collett, Archivist
Hamilton College Archives
Burke Library
198 College Hill Road
Clinton, NY 13323
askarch at hamilton.edu
315-859-4471
www.hamilton.edu/library/library_collections/archives.html
www.facebook.com/BurkeLibrary
Hours: M-F 9:00am-12:00 noon and by appointment; contact to ascertain staff availability before visiting.