[Archivesspace_Users_Group] default values in Accession and Resource Records

Kate Tasker ktasker at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 2 20:04:28 EDT 2015

Dear list,

Can anyone share instructions on how to create and use default values in
Accession and Resource records in version 1.3?

I can see there's now an option to Edit Default Values in the
Browse/Accessions or Browse/Resources results screens, and I located and
ticked the check-box to "Pre-Populate Records" under the User Preference
Defaults options. But for some reason the saved default values are still
not appearing when I try and create new Accession or Resource Records -
what am I missing?

Thanks for any hints or help- we're eager to take advantage of this
fabulous new feature!

-Kate

Kate Tasker
Digital Archivist