[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Fwd: Restored backup VM with ArchivesSpace

Chris Fitzpatrick Chris.Fitzpatrick at lyrasis.org
Mon Oct 26 19:30:23 EDT 2015

Hi Ludwig,

Try to recreate the Solr index first. You can see the documentation here:

http://archivesspace.github.io/archivesspace/user/re-creating-indexes/

"To force ArchivesSpace to reindex all records, just delete the directory /path/to/archivesspace/data/indexer_state. Since the indexing process is cumulative, there's no harm in indexing the same document multiple times."

You can also check if the resource ( collection ) is in the database by looking at the resource table in your archivesspace db.

b,chris.

Chris Fitzpatrick | Developer, ArchivesSpace
Skype: chrisfitzpat  | Phone: 918.236.6048
http://archivesspace.org/