[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Fwd: Restored backup VM with ArchivesSpace

Ludwig Possie ludwigpossie at weber.edu
Mon Oct 26 17:08:02 EDT 2015

We recently had to restore a backup VM that has ArchivesSpace on it.  Upon
inspection not all of the collections are showing up in the restored VM.
The staff swear that the collection should be there.  I am not familiar
with how ArchivesSpace works.  From just a glance it seems that it holds
the data in files but indexes with Apache Solr to facilitate the search.
Is there something that I should be doing at the Apache Solr level that may
rescan / reindex the files?  I'm not familiar with Solr.  Any guidance or
documentation would be greatly appreciated.  Thx.

--
Ludwig Possié
Systems Admin

Ludwig Possié