[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Public Interface URL in exported EAD

Suda, Phillip J psuda1 at tulane.edu
Thu Oct 22 17:48:48 EDT 2015

Is there a way to automate the generation of the public interface URL in the EAD record?

I would like to export the EAD to our Discovery System and have a link to the record in ASpace. The exported record does not have a URL in the EAD.

Aside from inserting one by one (which is crazy), what is another solution?

I am sure I am missing something obvious, but I cannot find documentation or otherwise.

Thanks,

Phil

Phillip Suda
Systems Librarian