[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace v1.4.1 memory issues

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Wed Oct 21 15:48:15 EDT 2015

Not a full re-index, but we've been linking digital object records to item records, so depending on how many references are in those records, we can be almost constantly re-indexing maybe 20 or so records at a time. When we run out of memory that's usually the cause. It would happen in 1.3.0, too, but very rarely compared with this week (where we've already had to reboot twice).

I can't attach our logs because they're too big, but I have them around if it helps.  -k