[Archivesspace_Users_Group] ArchivesSpace v1.4.1 memory issues

Kevin Clair Kevin.Clair at du.edu
Wed Oct 21 14:12:25 EDT 2015

Hello,

I’m curious if anyone else who has upgraded to 1.4.1 has noticed it running out of memory much more quickly than before. We upgraded from 1.3.0 earlier this week and have already had to restart it twice because of out-of-memory errors in the logs, which rarely happened until now. Short of going back to 1.3.0, I’m not sure if there is another possible fix to this issue, or if others have encountered it.

thanks!  -k