[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Large finding aids time out during Print to PDF

Custer, Mark mark.custer at yale.edu
Tue Oct 20 16:58:45 EDT 2015

Pat,

You’ll probably get better advice on the list in a bit, but I seem to remember that when we first set ASpace up that our nginx web server would only accept file uploads under a certain size (like just a few MB) with its default settings.  For us to even test ingesting larger finding aids, we had to change that web server setting.   I’ve no clue if that’s what you’re coming up against or not, but I just thought I’d mention it in case it helps.

Best,

Mark