[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Processed Accessions

Johna L Von Behrens jvb at sfasu.edu
Wed Oct 14 11:02:23 EDT 2015

Does the Event "Processed" make the current Accession I am working on show as processed somewhere in the record or when I do a browse or search?

Does it show the Accession processed on the AccessionsProcessedReport<http://144.96.123.231:8082/reports#reportListing_accessionsprocessedreport>?

Also, when I am editing an accession record how do I see the Events related to that record?

Johna Von Behrens, MLIS, CA, MSED
University<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/academic> Archivist and Records Manager
East Texas Research Center<http://library.sfasu.edu/etrc/>
Stephen F. Austin State University<http://www.sfasu.edu/>
PO Box 13055 SFA Station
Nacogdoches<http://www.ci.nacogdoches.tx.us/>, TX  75962
Phone 936.468.1536
Fax 936.468.4117

The views and opinions expressed in this message are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of
Stephen F. Austin State University, its Board of Regents, or the State of Texas.