[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Adding a new form to agents fields

Carlos Lemus carlos.lemus at unlv.edu
Thu Oct 1 16:48:04 EDT 2015

Hello,

In order to get a better understanding of the structure of ArchivesSpace I
have been trying to add a places form to the agents create form.

I have been using the material types and the hello world plugins as guides,
but neither of them really implement this on the agents. I'm thinking that
I'm missing to add a schema of the agents in some way, or maybe something
in the migration file to get the place to show up, and maybe even possible
something in the config.yml file. The form shows up on other models like
the accession and resource but not the agents. I'd appreciate if anyone has
any insight on what I may be missing.

I have my code up on github

https://github.com/l3mus/ArchivesSpace-authority-project/tree/master/place

Thank you,