[Archivesspace_Users_Group] response requested- AC0069 Batch 21 Question

Kari R Smith smithkr at mit.edu
Mon Nov 30 13:35:53 EST 2015

Mikki,
As you reply to Kimberly, it will be important to know which news release had the attachment (one copy of the list of members).  In the press release it states that the list is tailored of the “members from your region.”  As long as we know which version goes with the member list, the way she split it up is fine.  (We can make the connection in the metadata.)

Kari