[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Jasper Reports error?

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Fri Nov 20 10:36:13 EST 2015

Brian,

We're running AS on CentOS, and installed the Arial fonts to get the Jasper Reports working. I just noticed that those three reports on the bottom of the page were the originally three included and not actually Jasper. There are no spaces in the full path to the AS directory.

Changed the config settings to sans-serif only and still getting the same error. Do we need to make sure that a specific font family is installed on the machine?

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist
914-366-6386