[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Collection management - processing status disappeared...

Noah Huffman noah.huffman at duke.edu
Thu Nov 19 09:57:15 EST 2015

I tend to agree with Kate here.  It seems useful to allow a resource or accession to have lots of processing events associated with it (who did what, when), but it also seems that a resource or accession will always have only one current status (processed, not processed, partially processed, etc.).

Also, associated events do not display in "edit" mode for resources or accessions (collection management sub-records do).  As a result, it's a bit complicated to figure out what the processing status is if you have to sort through a long list of associated events in "view" mode.

-Noah