[Archivesspace_Users_Group] [archivesspace] Digital Object module use

Michael Shallcross shallcro at umich.edu
Wed Nov 18 15:08:22 EST 2015

Hi, all; this thread was very useful in our thinking of how we might employ
the digital object module in our ArchivesSpace-Archivematica-DSpace
Workflow Integration project.  Just wanted to share a recent blog post that
details our current thoughts:

http://archival-integration.blogspot.com/2015/11/digital-objects-and-archivesspace.html

It would be great to hear thoughts/reactions--thanks!

Best,

MIke

--
*Michael Shallcross, CA*