[Archivesspace_Users_Group] FW: colleague in need of help moving from Archon to AS

Christine Di Bella christine.dibella at lyrasis.org
Fri Nov 6 09:55:56 EST 2015

Forwarded on behalf of Alston Cobourn

From: Cobourn, Alston [mailto:cobourna at wlu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2015 4:35 PM
To: 'archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org' <archivesspace_users_group-bounces at lyralists.lyrasis.org>
Subject: colleague in need of help moving from Archon to AS

Dear all,

Jack Robertson of the Jefferson Library at Monticello contacted me because he is having trouble with his organization's migration from Archon to ArchivesSpace.  We at W&L went to ArchivesSpace from no system at all, so I'm not much help.  Is there anyone whose organization has successfully migrated their data from Archon to AS that would be willing to talk with Jack?  If so, please let me know, and I will pass along your contact information.  Alternately, you could contact him directly at jrobertson at monticello.org<mailto:jrobertson at monticello.org> or 434-984-7545

Thank you,

Alston Cobourn
Assistant Professor and Digital Scholarship Librarian
Washington and Lee University
cobourna at wlu.edu<mailto:cobourna at wlu.edu>