[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Unlinking locations in 1.4.1 and 1.4.2

Galligan, Patrick PGalligan at rockarch.org
Fri Nov 6 08:51:50 EST 2015

I can confirm that we are having the same issue in 1.4.2 on our development server.

It essentially means that we have to delete the entire instance if we want to remove a location. This isn’t a high priority for us, but wanted to chime in and say that we are seeing it also.

Dainan, have you created a JIRA issue for this yet?

Patrick Galligan
Rockefeller Archive Center
Assistant Digital Archivist
914-366-6386