[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Not printing to PDF

Brian Hoffman brianjhoffman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:40:40 EST 2015

The most likely scenario is that the Resource you are trying to print is generating malformed XML, and the most likely reason for that is user-entered markup in Note fields. Try exporting the Resource as an EAD and then opening that file in Oxygen (or even a browser like Firefox) to see if there are any unclosed or overlapping tags.

Brian