[Archivesspace_Users_Group] Collection Level Date Issue

Newhouse, Sarah SNewhouse at chemheritage.org
Wed May 27 15:47:02 EDT 2015

Norie,

For what it’s worth, I’m having the same problem. Seems like you can’t enter any YYYY date and must enter YYYY-MM-DD.

Sarah

Sarah Newhouse
Digital Collections Archivist
Othmer Library of Chemical History
P: +1.215.873.8240
F: +1.215.629.5240

Chemical Heritage Foundation
LIBRARY • MUSEUM • CENTER FOR SCHOLARS
315 Chestnut Street  •  Philadelphia, PA 19106 • U.S.A.
chemheritage.org<http://www.chemheritage.org/>